Thursday, July 29, 2010

Post # 10




I know how smooth and manageable things can get by using iPhone or iPad devices because I have been using these revolutionary goodies for the last few months. They are awesome! One of my WOW! moments came when I learned that I could access my e-mail and send pictures to others right there, at the park, on my tiny iPhone!.


The educational apps I checked out were myHomework, NASA and Math Drills.

I picture myself using those in class.


myHomework helps to review and be reminded of your school assignments even away from home. You can download it by going to www.myhomework.rigoneri.com/mac



One step away from experiencing a real life outerspace adventure without the obvious danger is NASA.

The beauty of using the "Learning on the go" portability of i Phone, iTouch and iPad will hopefully be an routine activity for our students in the future, much like working in their notebooks is today.


Math Drills

An amazing "Know-it-all" app that, used as a traditional calculator, serves as a educational toy which will definitely help our students learn these math skills... as well as our lesson plans!


No comments:

Post a Comment